I have 16 days left!
Here’s what I have discovered:
1. I can survive without food.
2. My hair and fingernails are growing like crazy!
3. My tongue has a coating on it that feels gross and makes me really thirsty, which makes me drink lots of water, which is a very good thing.
4. Beets taste and smell like dirt, but there are some ways around it. Ginger and limes really cut that earthiness.
5. My very favorite juice is a Virgin Bloody Mary. It’s delicious and the Tabasco makes it seem a little heartier.
6. I broke 3 juicers (only one of them smoked though) before I finally invested in the Breville Juice Fountain Elite. It’s fancy and sturdy!
7. I’ve had two dreams about chewing food, but when you are awake and dreaming of chewing, gum is very helpful.
8. Drink lots and lots and lots of water!
9. So far, 4 of my brave friends are juicing with me!!
10. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m actually sad that I’m almost done. I hate to be corny about it, but I feel better physically and emotionally than I have in years.